SEARCH THE WEB

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Omg!! First Episode of Shaktimaan - Refresh Your Memories -

Shaktimaan : Episode 1

Like & Share Mediapture



Like & Share Mediapture

Shaktimaan is the "Indian Super Hero" who has been an icon for kids in India. Shaktimaan in his heroic avatar will be a powerhouse dedicated towards fighting against evil plans and saving the human kind. Shaktimaan is one among us, a young man with a good heart, standing tall as a savior of humanity, reminding us of who we are while unearthing and uprooting all evil, with a single purpose of saving this world, saving his world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to
    me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!


    Here is my web-site: hello world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! “Shaktiman” was the first super hero I like! and I am sure no other hero is as famous as him. It has been so many years after Shaktiman has left us, but still he is there with us as a Hero!
    http://guysitslife.blogspot.com/2013/04/shaktiman-first-indian-superhero-i-liked.html

    ReplyDelete

Suggest your Valuable Opinion and Even post your Doubts!!!